- Spectacular View of Iwo Jima Memorial, Washington Monuments and Kennedy Center
- Close-in Location - 5 minutes to Downtown DC
- 5 Minute Walk to Rosslyn Metro
- Close to Restaurants, Shopping and Nightlife
- Solid Mahogany Doors
- Secure Building
- Off Street parking
- One and Two Bedroom Homes
- Central Air and Climate Controlled HVAC
- Solid Brick Walls
- Laundry Facilities
- Secure Storage Facilities including Bicycle Storage
Rosslyn Heights North faces North Nash Street, sits on the corner of North Meade St. and Arlington Blvd (Route 50) and is nearby the 25-acre Arlington Ridge Park containing the Marine Corps War (Iwo Jima) Memorial and Netherlands Carillon. RHN is a short walk to the Rosslyn Metro Station and 2 blocks from the northern edge of Arlington National Cemetery. The condominium also lies in a direct line with the Capitol, Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial, all of which can be seen from RHN grounds.
RHN is governed by a five-member board and its common areas, grounds and utilities are managed on a day-to-day basis by a property management company hired by the board. Management of individual units is the responsibility of the unit owner or a management company hired by the unit owner.